BBQ, Boots & Brews ft. Parmalee and Jerrod Niemann
May 28 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$150 – $250
Parmalee and Jerrod Niemann performing live, plus Central Valley’s very own Amador Sons! (ticket price is per vehicle).
Doors open @ 4 p.m.
Show starts @ 6 p.m.
International Ag Center
4500 S. Laspina Street
BBQ, BOOTS & BREWS featuring PARMALEE & JERROD NIEMANN
plus special guests AMADOR SONS
- We will enforce social distancing. Please be mindful of others personal space and please wear your mask when moving around the venue.
- NO IN & OUTS
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS
- NO COOLERS
- NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
- FOOD CONCESSIONS & A FULL BAR WILL BE PRESENT
- YOUR CAR TICKET ALLOWS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER SEAT BELTS IN YOUR VEHICLE. (EX: 6 SEAT BELTS = 6 PEOPLE)
- One vehicle pass per vehicle required
- Sanitized and monitored restroom facilities
- Enjoy the show within your designated parking space – back your vehicle half way in and use the rest for lawn chairs, dancing, or whatever you’d like!
- All Artists/performers subject to change without advance notice
- NO assigned parking. Cars will be queued normally into aisles and spaces by our professional parking staff to ensure physical distancing. Once you are parked in your spot, you must not move your car. For health and safety reasons we ask everyone to please cooperate and not change spots. Please respect the instructions of our parking attendants, we are not able to take special requests.
- For the safety of our customers, we do not allow firearms, weapons of any kind, drugs (including marijuana) or alcoholic beverages. All vehicles are subject to search. All garbage must stay inside the vehicle, we are not able to provide trash bags.
- No barbecuing.
- No recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Limousine, Trailers).
This is a safety-first event. All County Orders will be strictly enforced. Masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all times when not eating or drinking. Social distancing mandatory while outside your vehicle, including while in line for the restroom or concessions. Event staff and county sheriffs will be actively monitoring to ensure all attendees are following federal, state, and local guidelines for proper COVID-19 safety precautions. Any attendees found acting in an unsafe manner will be ejected from the event, along with all other passengers in their vehicle. No refunds will be given for any reason.