- This event has passed.
For King and Country Live: A Drummer Boy Christmas Drive-In
November 14 @ 6:00 pm$99 – $345
It goes without saying that 2020 has been one of the most difficult years of our lifetime, so it seems more important than ever for us to celebrate the greatest news the world has ever known… so let’s come together this holiday season to experience a live Christmas concert like you’ve never experienced before! The band will be playing songs and Christmas classics from their brand new album ‘A Drummer Boy Christmas,’ as well as some of your year-round favorites like God Only Knows, Together, and more. And who knows… there may even be hot chocolate and a festive light show set to the tune of Drummer Boy to spread some holiday cheer. 🎄
- This is a LIVE concert.
- All tickets are sold on a PER CAR basis.
- Limit of 6 PEOPLE per car.
- Cars will be parked in order of arrival in the rows designated on the ticket.
- Tickets will be scanned upon entry through driver’s side window.
- Attendees must stay INSIDE their vehicle for the duration of the event, except to use the restroom or purchase concessions or merchandise.
- Audio will be transmitted through FM radio. If you do not have a radio in your car, please bring one with you.
- Oversized vehicles such as Large Pickup Trucks, 12 passenger vans, RVs, etc. must park in the back row. If any ticket other than an “OVERSIZED Back Row” ticket is purchased for an oversized vehicle, attendees will still be directed by parking attendants to park in the back row upon arrival and a partial refund will not be granted.
- Face coverings are required when you are not in your vehicle.
- Please maintain the recommended 6-foot physical distance from people outside of your party at all times.
- If you or someone in your family is exhibiting any health-related symptoms, please stay home and do not attend the event.
- Show is held RAIN OR SHINE.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Guidelines and protocols are subject to change based on state and local restrictions at the time of the event.
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines detailed above. Please consider that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases in any place where people are present. Although we have implemented recommended practices to promote the health and safety for all of our attendees and event staff, we cannot ensure or be held liable that the premises are free from contagions. By voluntarily entering and being present at this event, you (and each person in your party) acknowledge and agree to accept complete and sole responsibility for the inherent risk of possible exposure.