- This event has passed.
Hell of a Half Marathon
August 7, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am$85
Yes, the course is challenging, the weather is hot, but what else would you expect at the Hell of a Half Marathon?!! Oh, and don’t worry, there will be a lot of other crazies who will join you during your 13.1-mile journey, on the road less traveled…
We expect this race to sell out. You know what you’re made of, sign-up now before you regret not getting in.
It’s one thing to finish a half marathon, but to say you completed the Hell of a Half Marathon is big time bragging rights!
What makes this race stand out, besides just being the coolest—oops, hottest—race in the valley:
- 10 Aid Stations, loaded with Ice, Water, Gatorade, and GU’s. We also encourage you to carry your own hydration
- FREE Kiwanis Grilled Breakfast
- FREE Top O’The Morn Chocolate Milk
- FREE Race Photos
- FREE Race Tracking with Race Joy
- FREE Live Race Results
- Michelob Ultra Beer Garden. Yes, that’s FREE too!
- 2 Live Bands (on the course, and at the finish)
- Top Age Group Awards
- Overall Male/Female Awards
- Women’s Tech Tank Top
- Men’s Short-Sleeve Tech Shirt
- 64 oz Custom Race Beer & Soda Growler (1st Fill Discount at BrewBakers, Downtown Visalia) – THIS ITEM WILL NOT BE MAILED
- Race DrawString Bag
- Awesome Finishers Medal
- 2nd Qualifying Race in the Run The Valley Half Marathon Series
We are extermely proud to support the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation (AARBF). They are dedicated to preventing burns and providing services to those affected by a burn injury. Our goal is to fundraise, reaching new fundraising goals. Your donations, and a percentage of our race proceeds go to “Champ Camp” for child burn survivors.